Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm jarred, I'm the new guy here. I joined last night because I've recently purchased a commander and have been needing alot of help. I've used these forums to help me with so many problems so I figured I join and tell you guys my problems lol I bought this commander 3.7 base about 7 months ago from my dads friend and have had problems since day one plus I definitely overpayed amd have spent close to 3000 in repairs. Well anyways I look forward learning more about my commander

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Welcome

Well, with that many miles I think a good bath would be in order and then see closer the status of the XK. Pictures are great.

Welcome

Swanny

·
Super Moderator
5,839 Posts
Hey guys, I'm jarred, I'm the new guy here. I joined last night because I've recently purchased a commander and have been needing alot of help. I've used these forums to help me with so many problems so I figured I join and tell you guys my problems lol I bought this commander 3.7 base about 7 months ago from my dads friend and have had problems since day one plus I definitely overpayed amd have spent close to 3000 in repairs. Well anyways I look forward learning more about my commander
@Problematic commander

Welcome to the forum;

When you buy a vehicle that is 10 years old, you can always expect some problems.

When you buy a 10 year old vehicle with a 6 cylinder engine and over 200,000 miles, the likelihood of problems increase that much more.

Most of us have been there - including myself.

The thread below lists some of the trials and tribulations I had to deal with when I bought mine;

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/5-general-commander-discussion/56546-looking-buy.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts