Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did something today and it means that I won't be driving off-road anytime soon. I traded the Commander. I have been having quite a bit of trouble with it lately and it is starting to mickel and dime me. I had to have a new clock spring putin at almost $900. At Easter I had to have a new rear driveshaft/u-joint put in at over $1200. The HVAC has been making a funny noise and yesterday was the straw that did it the water pump went. I did not make the decision lightly and it pained me to send her on her way. I will take delivery of a brand new Dodge Charger R/T tommorrow (7-31). I have no intentions of abandoning you guys and will pop in to say hi and check up on Bill's progress on his new XK. I want to especially thank Don, Jason, Chuck, Gerry for all the fun we have had. Oh and just because I don't have a jeep doesn't mean I cant go for a ride. I just won't be off-roading my own vehicle. Who knows maybe I do what Chuck did and buy something specific I can go play in the mud.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
If your ever out west you are welcome to ride along. Maybe you can come the The Ultimate Jeep Summit 2013 and hang with us all out west.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jon!! I will work on posting a pic of the new toy. I did post one up on Facebook.

·
Registered
887 Posts
. Who knows maybe I do what Chuck did and buy something specific I can go play in the mud.
Best move I ever made! I can beat the piss out of the Wagon and know that come Monday I still have a DD. BTW you are always welcome to ride along with me anytime at SOR!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Good luck with the new car!

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Well here she is!!

Thanks Chuck, Don said the same. I will get down as soon as I can. Work has been really hectic.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck with the new car!
Thank you. I put my euro style plate on her yesterday and it looks really good. Everybody loooooves the car especially the color. I still miss the XK but in the end I know I made the right choice.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I'm glad you're going to stick around. I haven't been off-roading in quite a while but you are welcome to ride along with me.

Nice car. Really nice color.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm glad you're going to stick around. I haven't been off-roading in quite a while but you are welcome to ride along with me.

Nice car. Really nice color.
Thank you my friend for the compliment and offer.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts