Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new to this forum. I am looking for a winch bumper for my commander and i found on pictures the one i what. The name is GetLost4x4. I soneone could help me with a number or web adress would be great.PLEASE and THANKS:)

·
Super Moderator
14,977 Posts
GetLost4x4 has been out of business for several years.

·
Super Moderator
14,977 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Is anybody else seeing what I am seeing with these bumpers:

1. Fit and finish around turn signals (both this one and steel armadillos)
2. Matching shape of wheel well (I think I noticed in side view of steel armadillos)

It is a $40,000 vehicle when it was new and I think it is sad that cutting my bumper like Sal and 07JeepXK looks better than the way these completely custom, made to order, bumpers look.

·
Registered
696 Posts
To add to that the the South Africa bumpers are still my favorite and from what I heard a lot of other peoples too so how come we dont have the look, fit, function, and finish? Copyright?

·
Super Moderator
14,977 Posts
To add to that the the South Africa bumpers are still my favorite and from what I heard a lot of other peoples too so how come we dont have the look, fit, function, and finish? Copyright?
X2 I also don't understand why someone in the US can't duplicate the SA bumpers.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here is the one I got, Tactical Armor Group. It goes all the way down to the cross member to protect the radiator.
Just ordered the Rear one with the Spare Tire Mount.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts