Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry just noticed i'm a senior member now. i was kind of wondering what it would take. seem i just had to post some pic's of proof that i own a commander. LOL. I'm so proud of myself right now. i would like to thank my wife for not wanting a durango. my kids for letting me know the yj just wasn't going to work anymore, and chrysler for thinking i am actually gonna pay it off. hahahah. ( they know better , my mega cab is paid for). and who can forget jeep commander.com for the recognition of being a senior. member. thanx

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Just rembember that with membership come responsibility :) We can always make you a newbie again :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
sorry just noticed i'm a senior member now. i was kind of wondering what it would take. seem i just had to post some pic's of proof that i own a commander. LOL. I'm so proud of myself right now. i would like to thank my wife for not wanting a durango. my kids for letting me know the yj just wasn't going to work anymore, and chrysler for thinking i am actually gonna pay it off. hahahah. ( they know better , my mega cab is paid for). and who can forget jeep commander.com for the recognition of being a senior. member. thanx
So if you just turned 60 then 49er fan must be..like 482 years old! :)

·
2,248 Posts
Hey, At least you got a free Avitar.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
100 post and you become a senior member!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ooops I didn't notice that I'm a senior member now. Thanks for this great forum.

Cheers! :icon_cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts