Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I just bought a 2010 Commander yesterday and it's missing a few options I would really like to have. I've asked the dealer but so far they haven't been extremely helpful. Is it possible to add on any/all of these options?

Driver Memory Seat (I already have 8-way power seat)
Rear heated seats
110V outlet
VES (I already have the CD/DVD/HDD/NAV radio)
Homelink

I am only interested in Jeep factory parts, not aftermarket. I've done some basic searching on the mopar website and I can find some parts, but I don't know if it's everything I will need to fully install these options. Has anyone tried adding these to their commander?

·
Registered
954 Posts

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I just bought a 2010 Commander yesterday and it's missing a few options I would really like to have. I've asked the dealer but so far they haven't been extremely helpful. Is it possible to add on any/all of these options?
Driver Memory Seat (I already have 8-way power seat): I doubt that this can be done. The memory part is tied in with the mirrors, pedals, radio and seat. The #1 and #2 switch is located on the drivers side door.
Rear heated seats: Yes - justforjeeps.com
110V outlet: You would need a converter. I do not know if Jeep offers this, but there are after market ones available. You would need to know how and where to mount it.
VES (I already have the CD/DVD/HDD/NAV radio): Yes - justforjeeps.com
Homelink: Yes - justforjeep.com

justforjeeps.com is a Jeep Dealer in Massachusetts. They are very friendly to work with. Use the pull down menu on the left side and click on Commander. :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Is it possible to add on any/all of these options?

Driver Memory Seat (I already have 8-way power seat)

Rear heated seats
I installed seat heaters in the second row so I can tell you it's possible, but having done the install myself I can also tell you why most cars only do the front seats. The flippy/foldy actions make it really tough to run wires without pinching or pulling them. But if you want to do it let me know and I will give you any tips I learned in the process.

As for the Memory seat, I would be interested in adding this too. I know it incorporates the seat, pedals, mirrors, etc., but if it is just a counting device I don't know why it couldn't work. Then again, it could incorporate electronics packaged with other features, meaning the wire harnesses could be different/absent between models. Anyone know a part number for the memory button module?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts