Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to sell my 2008 commander, rocky mountain for parts. is there anyone interested. it has 165000 miles. the interior has mold because it has set the last three years. it will not attempt to trun over. the engine and transmission were in good working order when it was parked. i wanted to save it for my youngest son but he didnt want it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i want to sell my 2008 commander, rocky mountain for parts. is there anyone interested. it has 165000 miles. the interior has mold because it has set the last three years. it will not attempt to trun over. the engine and transmission were in good working order when it was parked. i wanted to save it for my youngest son but he didnt want it.
location and a ballpark price you were thinking would be helpful.
pics also couldn't hurt so we knew what colors and conditions we were looking at.

Reactions: jeep5253

·
Registered
2008 Commander Sport 4.7L V8, 70k mi
10 Posts
I'm interested, don't know which parts yet though

·
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,022 Posts
Engine? Drive train? QT I,QT II QD II or 2 wheel drive?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Best way to learn everything you never thought you wanted to know about your Jeep is to get the factory build sheet. This factory build sheet is unique to your Jeep and gives detailed information on every item and option that was installed when the car was built at the factory.

Click on this link, then enter your VIN number. It will let you know if you have a 2WD or 4WD, and if it is a 4WD, what Quadratrac or Quadradrive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts