Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took our Commander into the shop last week to have the Video Entertainment System installed (part of the purchase agreement) They gave me a new Jeep Cherokee as a loaner. WOW..I was missing the Commander from the minute I pulled out of the drive. Going from a Commander to a Cherokee will make you appreciate just how good we have it. Dont get me wrong, the Cherokee is a very fine vehicle...and to notice the difference is a testimonial of just how good the Commander really is.

Compardered to the Comm The Cherokee rides like a tank , its cramped inside, its NOISY, you cant see out of it as well and on top of all that its slow..LOL (compared to the Commander w/Hemi that is LOL, its almost not even fair)

The Comm is smoooooth on the road, its sooo quiet and has plenty of powa...what a difference. Those two days I was driving the Cherokee made me appreciate the Commander even more.:cool:

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not to be a prickler, but they are not built on the same frame. Neither is a frame, but rather unibodies. They do, however, share drivetrains.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey let us know how your dvd system turns out. Im really wanting one for my girls. Did anybody get free oil changes for like of vehicle here too?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The DVD works great!

Yes we got the free oil changes...free every 6000 miles (for 2 years)..so you have to pay for every other oil change if you change it every 3000...not a bad deal cause the 6000 mile oil changes call for a tire rotation, so thats covered too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts