Jeep Commander Forum banner

I went a few days without our Commander...

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Daytomann 
#1 ·
We took our Commander into the shop last week to have the Video Entertainment System installed (part of the purchase agreement) They gave me a new Jeep Cherokee as a loaner. WOW..I was missing the Commander from the minute I pulled out of the drive. Going from a Commander to a Cherokee will make you appreciate just how good we have it. Dont get me wrong, the Cherokee is a very fine vehicle...and to notice the difference is a testimonial of just how good the Commander really is.

Compardered to the Comm The Cherokee rides like a tank , its cramped inside, its NOISY, you cant see out of it as well and on top of all that its slow..LOL (compared to the Commander w/Hemi that is LOL, its almost not even fair)

The Comm is smoooooth on the road, its sooo quiet and has plenty of powa...what a difference. Those two days I was driving the Cherokee made me appreciate the Commander even more.:cool:

Thanks for reading!

#6 ·
The DVD works great!

Yes we got the free oil changes...free every 6000 miles (for 2 years)..so you have to pay for every other oil change if you change it every 3000...not a bad deal cause the 6000 mile oil changes call for a tire rotation, so thats covered too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.