Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have cruised all the message boards for sometime now but haven't really posted at all, so I was wondering who and where the other members are in Illinois? I am just outside Peoria, IL and have only owned my Commander for about 3 weeks now. I love it, of course! I am waiting for the first big snow storm so I can put this thing through its paces. I have an 07 Black Overland and so far I have installed the Airaid CAI. The Borla exhaust is next on my list of to-do's, hopefully before XMas!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome to the world of Commanders! I live in Peoria myself.
Had our Commander about two years now. Plan on upgradeing next year to 08 Overland or fully loaded Limited. I really want a MyGig system with Nav and a Hemi.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Heya! Former Chicagoan married to a guy from Chilli. :D
We now live in Southern California & just had our first winter storm. We own an 06 Commander & LOVE it! Rides beautifully.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Pontiac here.... Make sure you keep those Borla tips clean all the time in the winter as mine stained and won't clean up... but they are still silver. Getting ready to do something with some tires and after market decent shocks. I didn't use Rusty's cheapo's they send with their lift.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
DerekAsh3312, Welcome to the forum.

Commander Jack said:
Heya! Former Chicagoan married to a guy from Chilli. :D
We now live in Southern California & just had our first winter storm. We own an 06 Commander & LOVE it! Rides beautifully.
A Chilli Chicagoan, must be why they call it the Windy City. :D

Been there a few times for car club meets, always had a great time. Worth the 11 hr drive from Canada.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts