Airaid Cold Intake
Snorkel Removed
Magnaflow Stainless Steel Exhaust
SuperLift eXtreme Ring
Sylvania Silverstar Hi and Low Beam and Fog Lights
OEM Slush Mats
3M Clear Mask
Thule Side Arm MTB Racks

I wish I could say my mods are original but almost all of them I stole from you guys on this forum.

-mike

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Looks good....but what's up with the differential cover?

·
Registered
14 Posts
all that to carry a bike????? jeez. I didnt like it at first, but the more i look at it the detail comes out, very clean job. Props

·
Registered
473 Posts
very nice. i'm tryin to talk my wife into the lift.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The wood dash: Yes, I believe comes standard on the Lmt.

The dif ring: Is for extreme offroading as if I'll be doing that... but I guess there is always a chance it might come into use. I think it looks cool though. I basically like to 4 wheel the mountains when I travel and think this combination will get her done.

The bike racks: I had a hitch mount on my last ride but hated the way it looked on the back of the XK. Plus, it interfered w/the backup warning system and the rear camera. Thule makes a tire step that works great for getting my bikes off.

-mike

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Chrome gas door: I think sometimes there's a point in which to stop. With all the chrome on the Lmt. I felt I didn't want to over do it. I swore I would never have another set of polished aluminum wheels, but again I was concerned about too much bling and opted for them. I did order a Flitz Ball and polish so hopefully this will make my job easier maintaining them.

Actually I ordered wheel adapters to keep my stock wheels but just didn't have confidence in them.

-mike

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Hmmm... I started to think you were a big Scooby Doo fan. The license plate sounds like something Scooby Doo would say, and the rear differential cover has the same type of "S" on Scoob's collar tag.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah... that's right! Nah, I guess it just worked out that way. I've had those tags now for some years before even the Scooby craze.:eek:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Great Job, looks fantastic. I agree, keep the bling to a minimum. I have to say I am keeping my fingers crossed that the urban bling blingers and wannabee's will leave the commander alone...........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts