Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
I think that is one of those them there cross-overs...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
take it easy cico, I got over anxious to post my new srt8, and 4.7 we can race any time you want, On a road ONLY, and No you cant run into me with your steel bumper, or drive on top of me, in that matter

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Oh man you suck. Not only did you trade in your Commander, but you went and bought one of them heavenly SRT's. You are officially on my hate list. Ha ha. Kidding. Congrats on the swap! (I'm assuming you traded in your XK?)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
There goes the neighborhood, welcome back!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
4.7commander said:
all's fair in racing. i seem them nascar guys bumping each other on that there race track all them there times. (redneck talk)
DAWG GONE IT!!!! you are right... nevermind then

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
JohnnyD773 said:
take it easy cico, I got over anxious to post my new srt8, and 4.7 we can race any time you want, On a road ONLY, and No you cant run into me with your steel bumper, or drive on top of me, in that matter
"Can't"? - that sounds like a challenge!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Congrats and post us a vid of a good burnout!!!:D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Very nice and very fast! They have a great exhaust sound right from the factory.-43:D

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
CrzCajun said:
Congrats and post us a vid of a good burnout!!!:D
The SRT-8's are all wheel drive as im sure you already know. Im not sure if you can do a burn out in one. I was told by my friend that in the pooring down ran he can't even get the tires to spin. Thats how good of traction it gets!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
07JeepXK said:
The SRT-8's are all wheel drive as im sure you already know. Im not sure if you can do a burn out in one. I was told by my friend that in the pooring down ran he can't even get the tires to spin. Thats how good of traction it gets!

apparently there is some trick to shut down the whole system and you can do burnouts with all 4 tires... not sure if im gonna try that though...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts