Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, Yeah, that's right my friends. I have a 2 Week old VMAXX Steering Wheel, Wood Shift Knob, And also Chrome A/C Vent Rings, Let me know if there may be any sort of interest in any of these.

·
Registered
218 Posts
lmao....oh man....dude don't do this to yourself......is there a doctor in the house.....google "XK mods anonomous"

if you really have to.....remember I called first dibs in the chrome rings last month?:)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
So why are you selling these iteams? Was it, don't like they way they look installed or wife told you to get it off the jeep and has cut you off!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ranger, the reason for the selling is that my father is ill, and i feel it is necessary to help him and my mother pay for the hospital expenses. As for you Dooby- i paid 1,100 for this wheel. I will sell it for 950.00 shipped

·
Registered
132 Posts
How much for the chrome rings?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would like to buy the shifter. You can let me know the price by sending to my other email.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the chrome A/C vent rings were 210.00 shipped, i will sell for 150.00 shipped. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Shiny; your mail box is full. I accept your offer.

·
Registered
132 Posts
ShinyBlackHEMI said:
the chrome A/C vent rings were 210.00 shipped, i will sell for 150.00 shipped. Let me know.
If someone hasn't snagged them yet I'll take them! Let me know Shiny!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Shiny,
how much for the wood steering wheel and can you post install instructions pls? I want to know how difficult it is, especially with the airbag right there....:confused:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mdf- It came with 0 instructions, and truthfully it's very simple. there are two bolts in the rear, you remove, but first, disconnect the battery under the hood, then you are able to remove to 10 or 12 mm screws. once that is done, there are two plugs/wires connected to the air bag, disconnect those. then the front piece will come off. then it's time for the wheel puller. Pop the wheel off, and then reinstall the new wood wheel. took me at 50 minutes to install.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Shiny! So what about the Chrome Rings??? Still available? I PM'ed you!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Get Some- No longer available. Decided to hang onto them for the time being

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.