Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm super excited to get my hands on a Commander!

'07 Overland, pretty much maxed out.

Dealer put new tires on it...meh, they're cheapos, but they're there for now.

83k miles.

Needs a couple things: headphones and remote for the VES. I've looked on eBay and found conflicting information as for what's compatible, but all Commanders used the IR system, right?

The dealer is fixing an MDS solenoid; it threw that code and was briefly misfiring. I've seen a LOT of posts from folks who've had that problem...looks to be a bad ground more times than not?

Otherwise, I'm happy and can't wait to get some miles on this machine.

Thanks for the welcome,

John

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hah...when i bought mine back in 2010, the Mitsubishi dealership put new Ironmans on it!
Welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was really hoping there would be junk tires on it so I could justify something more aggressive. I REALLY like the look of the 2" lift w/ spacers...but it's hard to justify new tires when these are there & brand new. Perhaps I could just go nuts and get wheels/tires and sell these :p

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I was really hoping there would be junk tires on it so I could justify something more aggressive. I REALLY like the look of the 2" lift w/ spacers...but it's hard to justify new tires when these are there & brand new. Perhaps I could just go nuts and get wheels/tires and sell these :p
If you get the 2 inch lift, trust me, you are going to definitely change the tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts