Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, still getting some details together, but this is it. May 27th, Memorial Day weekend, we are holding our first Independent Overland & Trail meet at Uwharrie ORV Park near Troy, NC. More info to come, but mark it down. It's going to be what's up this Memorial Day 馃馃馃 ALL IFS RIGS WELCOME!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
Is there a website for this event?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3

Super Moderator

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Are you going to Jeep Topless Day at Carolina Beach, NC on May 20th?
No, I'm already gone from home twice in May, and the again in June, and then in July. I'll be lucky to keep my job as is haha I'm in North Florida, so it's a stretch, but Uwharrie is pretty central at least for the mid to south east

Super Moderator
No, I'm already gone from home twice in May, and the again in June, and then in July. I'll be lucky to keep my job as is haha I'm in North Florida, so it's a stretch, but Uwharrie is pretty central at least for the mid to south east

Gotcha'. I thought you were closer since you are going to URE.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Gotcha'. I thought you were closer since you are going to URE.
No my buddy who helps me with my pages lives near Jacksonville NC, and suggested we use Uwharrie. I always have to travel because FL doesn't have too much in the way of public off road parks

Super Moderator
Alright, still getting some details together, but this is it. May 27th, Memorial Day weekend, we are holding our first Independent Overland & Trail meet at Uwharrie ORV Park near Troy, NC. More info to come, but mark it down. It's going to be what's up this Memorial Day 馃馃馃 ALL IFS RIGS WELCOME!

Damn, I think I'm just going to miss this.

I just arrived back in Virginia yesterday, but I think I'll be heading back to Singapore probably by the 2nd week in May.

That sux, I would have loved to go down to Uwharrie again and do this.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, I think I'm just going to miss this.

I just arrived back in Virginia yesterday, but I think I'll be heading back to Singapore probably by the 2nd week in May.

That sux, I would have loved to go down to Uwharrie again and do this.
That sucks

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
How can someone get more information on this if they don't do social media?

In ATL and going to visit some friends in High Point NC that weekend
Um, I'll have to post on here. I'll post an update in a bit

Registered
Discussion Starter #12

Plan is Saturday May 27th, start meet and greet around 8am, still working out where to start this: we may reserve a camping spot, or just meet at the Outpost. But myself and my partner will be camping that Friday night also, so that will be open to whoever wants to come, and doesn't want to drive in that early.

Registered
If you don't mind, would you PM me your cell? I'd love to hook up and chat about this. Didn't plan on doing anything but hang out with my boy that weekend and celebrate his new home, but it would be cool to show him and his wife the Jeep community as I'll be in the area anyway.

Appreciate it!

Registered
Discussion Starter #14

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Under a month now to the only IFS specific meet you'll find this side of the Mississip

Registered
Discussion Starter #16

I DM'd y you

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
We'll be having prizes, raffels giveways all that jazz. Primitive camping Friday night, and the meet and greet starts about 10:30am at the El Dorado Outpost. Sponsored by OBSCo Off Road, Southeast Overland and Conquered Trailz.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts