Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this posted somewhere else. I searched but not sure if I am using the correct terminology.

2008, Commander Limited - the ESP, Tow/Haul, Power Outlet, Rear Air and Park Assist buttons are no longer functioning correctly. This seems like it would be a fuse but based on the manual I'm not sure that there is one fuse that covers all of this. Any ideas?

I took a look at the interior fuse location and this looks pretty tight. If this is a fuse and someone has some tips on getting good access to the fuses that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
These buttons are replaceable as a unit, not individually. Possibly the unit itself is unplugged. I know how to get to mine (2006) but your dash is slightly different, so I'm not sure how you would pop the whole panel off. Do they still light up? If so, that would negate my theory!:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
809 Posts
The lights don't illuminate, or their assigned functions don't operate (ESP On/Off, etc)?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Poor description on my part...

The hazard light button works but all other buttons neither illuminate nor function. Bad panel? I'm at 34K - warranty repair?

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Poor description on my part...

The hazard light button works but all other buttons neither illuminate nor function. Bad panel? I'm at 34K - warranty repair?
Take it in for the warranty. My heaters control lamps went out and they had to replace the panel under warranty.:eek:rangehat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts