Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New member here. Do you guys have issues with the inner door handles breaking? I have two that did. Rear passenger and drivers side. Any recommendations where I can get some after market ones?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello! New member here. Do you guys have issues with the inner door handles breaking? I have two that did. Rear passenger and drivers side. Any recommendations where I can get some after market ones?
Very, very common problem. My fronts were bad when I got mine; one of the rears has failed now. I bought a set of 4 repair kits for about $65 total. There are videos on Youtube for the repair. Mine are dark khaki to match my interior. The handles are chromed like a Limited, although my originals were not. The repair is easy enough, and the kit comes with a bit for drilling out the old plastic posts after you have the door liner panel off. The kit I bought is still for sale on ebay by seller cf_auto.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very, very common problem. My fronts were bad when I got mine; one of the rears has failed now. I bought a set of 4 repair kits for about $65 total. There are videos on Youtube for the repair. Mine are dark khaki to match my interior. The handles are chromed like a Limited, although my originals were not. The repair is easy enough, and the kit comes with a bit for drilling out the old plastic posts after you have the door liner panel off. The kit I bought is still for sale on ebay by seller cf_auto.
Thank-you for the reply and information. I will look him up on ebay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts