Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed: Mopar DUB chrome mesh grill

Just installed the Mopar DUB chrome mesh grill.. and it looks amazing!! one of the best modification I did on the commander.. (by the way, it costs me only 75$ !!! ... yes, got it from ebay.. there was no reserve price on the auction! :)

enjoy the pics

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don"t see any pics....?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a Euro Commander M3.
Notice the sensors in the front facia and the clear t/s lenses?

Rob
I live in Dubai, and yes most of the specs is similar to the one in Euro. This includes the clear signal lights. And this is the plate that we use in here. The engine also somes with the optional heavy duty fan already installed (it's too hot in this part of the world!)

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I live in Dubai, and yes most of the specs is similar to the one in Euro. This includes the clear signal lights. And this is the plate that we use in here. The engine also somes with the optional heavy duty fan already installed (it's too hot in this part of the world!)
Very good hosnims,

The grill looks great on that color.

Rob

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looks great, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you have the instructions to install the mopar dub mesh grill? I bought mine off of ebay and it didn't come with them. I have already removed the grill and separated it from the chrome grill piece but am baffled on how this will even work???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts