Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before shot:

After wrestling with spring compressors all weekend I finalized my install. Looks pretty good!

Stacked 2 additional spring isolators in the rear and set the fronts @ 1.5"

Gained 1/2" rear and 1.5" front as far as I can tell so it sits pretty level. No spacers, as the wheels are +10 offset (18x9 with 5.39" backspacing IIRC)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, Now how do I turn off TPMS. I have the v6 and Hypertech tuner, I know that the Flashpaq's for the Hemi's allows it to be disabled, but I don't have that option. Is there a workaround? Pull a fuse?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good... Not sure how to turn it off though
Thanks so far the only solution is to use the Superchips Flashpaq, which unfortunately is not available to me.

On a side note it appears that my mileage on the freeway may have actually improved with the taller tires. :thup: not noticably worse around town either if i drive it like grandma. :11:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the wife hasn't said anything about the rubbing yet as its very slight. I still will likely do the pinchweld mod, since little things like that nag me.

I went ahead and put the MOOG sway bar bushings on, and that solved the little front end noise that I had, super excited about that as its been driving me nuts. My wife said: "what noise?" ~$10 from RockAuto and about 15 mins worth of work.

I put the lower air dam back on to see if that helps with mileage any. It doesn't seem to take anything away from the look anymore :bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts