Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the RR 2.25" lift installed. Everything went smooth, except for the two lower strut bolts. Took a lot of work to get them out. Pretty straight forward install. Used the Blistein 33-185552 rear shocks along with using an M12 bolt for the shocks as others have suggested, although there seemed to be the same amount of play between the shock bushing as the stock bolt. While I was at it, I also did the pinch weld mod. Took it to the alignment shop this afternoon. Also installed the 4xGuard grill guard. Put Rugged ridge first/second row mats, weathertech rear cargo liner. Did the cabin air filter mod. Had to fix the A/C recir gear. Put a K&N air filter in.

Got my 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler 2's sitting in the garage waiting for my new wheels to come in. I was going to use the wheels on it until I figured out they were chrome clad and mine are starting to flake. New wheels were backordered until next week, hope to have them on by next weekend.

I've owned the Commander for two weeks today. 2007 Black with saddle leather, HEMI Limited 67K miles. I think it has every option that was available; NAV, back-up camera, rear DVD, block heater, power lift gate, trailer hitch.

I've got alot of great info using this site.

Before and after pics for your viewing pleasure. Seems like you guys don't believe anything without pictures.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts