Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed the AEM brute Force Cold Air Intake and it was a simple operation. I followed the directions which came with the kit and it went on with no problems. I can tell everyone this, I love the polished look but I most love the sound it makes FULL THROTTLE. Sounds like its gonna suck the hood in. I love it. I have posted the entire operation in sequence. There are 3 sets of 5 pictures each. Hope everyone enjoys.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks good and you'll love it , what did you think about the air flow sensor, did you have as hard a time with it as I did? I like all your pics they look great. I like the black its really sharp with alot of chrome.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I started to have a little issue with the air flow sensor, so I got one of my rags folded it up and pushed hard to get it in. It went in then I pulled it back a little to make sure its seated like the original was. It is seated nice and tight. with the sensor in the flow of air. I hope to improve my fuel mileage as soon as I can keep my foot off the floor.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great post, thanks for the pics. Looks good! I just ordered a DUB cai for my Commander on Thursday. I will install sometime this week when it gets here. Curious about the sound enhancement and hopefully I will get a hp and/or mpg gain. At the very least it will look good!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I think you will most enjoy the sound enhancement. As for mileage, I guess when you can keep from listening to the sound enhancementn you might increase your mpgs some.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts