Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like my local dealer (Madison, WI) just got 4 used '06 Limited XK's on their lot. The prices they have posted on their website are from 41-45K. They have from 1 to 900 miles on them. Is it just me, or are they reaching for the stars asking over 40K for an 06 Limited (all have Hemi's). Wonder what they could be talked down to? Course they also have an 06 Sport with 19K that they are asking 27K for?? That's more then I paid for a new one from them a year an a half ago?? Am I missing something here?

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
durkinma said:
Looks like my local dealer (Madison, WI) just got 4 used '06 Limited XK's on their lot. The prices they have posted on their website are from 41-45K. They have from 1 to 900 miles on them. Is it just me, or are they reaching for the stars asking over 40K for an 06 Limited (all have Hemi's). Wonder what they could be talked down to? Course they also have an 06 Sport with 19K that they are asking 27K for?? That's more then I paid for a new one from them a year an a half ago?? Am I missing something here?
Only 1 to 100 miles on a 2006 ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The four they have listed say they have 1, 1, 6, and 995 miles on them??

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
durkinma said:
The four they have listed say they have 1, 1, 6, and 995 miles on them??
Can you give a link to their website ?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I paid 30K for mu 06 Limited in January 07, I would offer 25K to 28K for a new 06 at most.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just for the record, I in no way endorse this dealership and would not purchase a vehicle from them again.......

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I think somebody made a mistake on the year when they entered it for these vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
jeep5253 said:
I think somebody made a mistake on the year when they entered it for these vehicles.
Nope. I just looked at the VINs and they were made in '06.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
RedCommander said:
Crack, that's what they're smoking.
Must be when you can get a 2008 for a lot less.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Thats crazy. I am in the immediate Milwaukee area and Russ Darrow is one of the largest and most reputable dealers around; Not to mention has a lockdown on Toyota and Lexus dealers. I have never bought a car from them but I sure hope thats a typo, thats insane to ask that when gas is at $3.95 here.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
What I want to know is where they got such low mileage 2006 models. It's almost time for the 2009's to come out.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Command This. said:
Thats crazy. I am in the immediate Milwaukee area and Russ Darrow is one of the largest and most reputable dealers around; Not to mention has a lockdown on Toyota and Lexus dealers. I have never bought a car from them but I sure hope thats a typo, thats insane to ask that when gas is at $3.95 here.

I've be "LESS THAN IMPRESSED" by their Sales and SERVICE department. I take my business to Don Miller.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts