Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I receive a Safety/News Alert e-newletter each week at work. There was a link to www.nhtsa.dot.gov/. On the left side is a link: File a complaint about your vehicle or car seat. Next Link: Search complaints. Next: Enter Vehicle, Year, Make, Model, Retrieve Complaints! Obviously, these uninformed have never been to this site! Have fun reading.:eek:rangehat:

·
Administrator
15,209 Posts
That link has been posted on the Forum many times. Just put nhtsa in the search and see how many threads you come up with. And this thread should have been in the Off-Topic section.:stickpoke:

·
Registered
184 Posts
" A NEW VEHICLE, THE JEEP COMMANDER, ON A WET HIGHWAY, IS A MAJOR PROBLEM FOR ANYONE BEHIND. REASON, HORRIBLE DESIGN RESULTS IN MORE SPRAY AND MIST KICKED UP THAN AN EIGHTEEN WHEELER. THIS HORRIBLY DESIGNED, UNAERODYNAMIC PILE OF JUNK IS A MAJOR MENACE THAT TURNS A WET HIGHWAY INTO A MOVING CLOUD AND THEY WILL BE THE CAUSE OF A MAJOR PILE-UPS. ALL SHOULD BE BOUGHT BACK AND SCRAPPED. TEST ONE ON A VERY WET ASPHALT HIGHWAY AND MY COMPLAINT WILL BE OBVIOUS TO ALL. BAN THIS VEHICLE BEFORE IT KILLS SOMEONE. *JB "

LMAO!! lets turn ours back in!

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Just a guess...."JB" bought a Subaru Forester. After realizing he can't fit two days worth of clothes, a disobedient Husky, his patchouli wearing girlfriend, a snowboard, downhill skis, shaped skis, a kayak, 300 feet of climbing rope and gear, 3 extra pairs of Teva sandals and a hemp poncho, he put a giant Yakima coffin on top. Now he chastises everyone with a reasonably sized SUV only because he knows he should have bought one. But hey, at least he's getting 25 miles per gallon without causing pile-ups in the rain.

Sorry, that may have been a bit off-topic.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I thought that was a FEATURE of the Commander ... keeps tailgate drivers away! :)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I thought that was a FEATURE of the Commander ... keeps tailgate drivers away! :)
:rofl: And if it's just not quite enough, use the rear washer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We are Who we are Kids dogs stuff. I never got the Killer SUV thing then again I don't talk on my cell phone,eat, read work on my laptop, read,put on makeup, ect while DRIVING! I recenlty retired my suburban for our jeep. and those prius drivers out there huray for you! small cars don't work for me and iIpay my gas tax acordingly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts