Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 2008-2010 white with black interior.
Was a black interior ever offered? If so what years?

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Looking for a 2008-2010 white with black interior.
Was a black interior ever offered? If so what years?
There was never a black. It is dark slate gray, almost black. Earlier years, 06 and 07, had various combinations of light gray, medium gray and dark gray, and the same combinations in khaki. There was an option for saddle brown seats, all years, but I do not know how these seats were offered with different interior color combinations. After 08, I think the move was to more options of dark slate gray, and less with medium. I could be wrong, but this is based on Jeeps I've actually seen through the years. The earlier years, all models had a 2 tone interior (door panels, dash, etc.) but later on this was offered on the Overlands only. :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Interior mono-tone color shows dirts, stains and wear. I doubt there are any Domestic vehicles with one single color and all the cloth seats will have sort of multi-color pattern that looks fairly good years later with wear, soiling and stains.

Dark Slate is what you likely want, closest to black and at a quick glance you'd think bascially black, but there are multi-color patterns woven into the fabric of the seat.

Leather is probably mono-tone, but even then, the fad for Chrysler has been multi-shades, even colors of leather mixed with smooth and suede leather panels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts