Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my drivers side door handle took a crunch and the inner part has a portion that is gone. i'll get a picture when i go back down to it, but instead of just replacing it stock style i was hoping there might be something more exciting to change it out with.

anyone know of anything?

thanks

·
Registered
809 Posts
You could pimp-your-ride with some sweet fiberglass work, 4 or 5 tiny TV screens, an intercom to the second and third rows, and a shotgun mount. Or, how about an Overland door handle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could pimp-your-ride with some sweet fiberglass work, 4 or 5 tiny TV screens, an intercom to the second and third rows, and a shotgun mount. Or, how about an Overland door handle.
lol, thanks

tho the intercom part sounds interesting...hahahaha

you know any good places around here (lawrence, topeka, etc) to get lift work and all that done?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Where are you located? I did most of my mods in my garage, but I know there's a shop or two in KC that will install lifts, etc. Might be one on Topeka too; 4x4 Land or something?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stationed over here in ft riley.
just looking ahead for future work, still researching on the different lift options and what i really want out of it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
:rofl:YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIKE DOOR HANDLES SO WE PUT A DOOR HANDLE IN YO DOOR HANDLE SO YOU CAN DOOR HANDLE WHILE U DOOR HANDLE

·
Registered
862 Posts
Yo dawg, I just crawled back up into my chair. :rofl: Now, my stomach hurts. :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts