Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Commander Limited 5.7L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Commander and the airbag light has been intermittently coming and and the Ac/heat will stop working. I have not been able to "make" this happen by moving the ignition switch so i don't' think it is that. Is this a common problem, does anyone know of a fix?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,149 Posts
Reactions: Wendol

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
I have a 2008 Commander and the airbag light has been intermittently coming and and the Ac/heat will stop working. I have not been able to "make" this happen by moving the ignition switch so i don't' think it is that. Is this a common problem, does anyone know of a fix?
Having the same issue. Also when it happens the compass changes to 2 dashes. Eventually everything comes back on its own.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Having the same issue. Also when it happens the compass changes to 2 dashes. Eventually everything comes back on its own.
I have not noticed the compass issue. I will have to pay more attention to that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am having the same issue. I haven’t been able to dig into it much yet but I think it is a can bus b or Lin bus issue

·
Administrator
16,114 Posts
I am having the same issue. I haven’t been able to dig into it much yet but I think it is a can bus b or Lin bus issue
@Gilmax This is the 2nd request for you to make an introductory post in the New Member Section. Please do so asap. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have pulled an error code from the SRS system that is "B212D". I checked the fuses and they ohm out as good but they are covered with white grease. It now seems to be non-intermittent and is on all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts