Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 XK 4.7L 4x4 (QT1) Flex-Fuel Sport
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,
My name's Andrew, and I just got back into Jeep ownership with a 2008 4.7L Commander 4x4. I'm moving into the boonies in the middle of a National Forest, and winter is coming quick, so I've ordered some bumpers, and OME suspension lift, and getting ready to make it prime for rough/dirt-road driving.

Previously had an old model Cherokee, so a big step in in the Lux department. Looking forward to learning some of the details, quirks and nuances this community has to offer, with all the years of collective ownership experience.

Cheers! All the best!
Warm regards,
Drewkowski

·
Administrator
16,134 Posts
Good day,
My name's Andrew, and I just got back into Jeep ownership with a 2008 4.7L Commander 4x4. I'm moving into the boonies in the middle of a National Forest, and winter is coming quick, so I've ordered some bumpers, and OME suspension lift, and getting ready to make it prime for rough/dirt-road driving.

Previously had an old model Cherokee, so a big step in in the Lux department. Looking forward to learning some of the details, quirks and nuances this community has to offer, with all the years of collective ownership experience.

Cheers! All the best!
Warm regards,
Drewkowski
@Papakava Welcome to the forum! Please go to your account settings and create a "signature" with your XK's details (year, model trim, engine, which 4WD system, etc.). Also, post some pics of her for us when you get a chance. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Papakava Welcome to the forum! Please go to your account settings and create a "signature" with your XK's details (year, model trim, engine, which 4WD system, etc.). Also, post some pics of her for us when you get a chance. Thanks.
So, I did that, and filled out the 'about me section of the profile... but it said it looked like spam, so it wouldn't save it.
How beautiful, eh? The algos here think me describing my life is spam. Nice welcome.(y)

·
Administrator
16,134 Posts
So, I did that, and filled out the 'about me section of the profile... but it said it looked like spam, so it wouldn't save it.
How beautiful, eh? The algos here think me describing my life is spam. Nice welcome.(y)
@Papakava It was saved. It is still there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It took a little editing. Still can't shake the shame.

;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts