Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Drew I live in Virginia Beach, Va. I have a 2006 Jeep Commander Limited w/ 5.7 Hemi 65,000 odo and the 4wd Qudra Drive II . I purchased my Commander because of the 3 rows of seats, DVD System for passengers, nice leather and overall awesome look. I am, of course new to the forum and looking forward to reading and commenting on discussions. Also looking forward to asking some questions lol!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey drew by any chance you wouldn't have happened to buy your commander from beach auto broker in Norfolk would you? I only ask because it would be "small world" crazy!! The one I'm thinking of was purchased a few weeks ago right before i could drive down to see it. I waited a few more weeks before i found the one i purchased. anyway, welcome.. Im new too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey!! No i didn't but that would have been funny if I did. It is a small world. I bought mine from CarDirect on Shore Dr. I do remember looking at one at their location that was black with grey leather interior, i did really like that one however, the one that i bought had fewer miles and it was just a little hard to walk away from. Thanks for the welcoming!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts