Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Does anyone have an iphone and Uconnect? My phone will pair with my Uconnect, but won't do much after that. If you call my phone, it will ring, but won't transfer to the Uconnect. If you make a call through the Uconnect, it will call then immediately drop the call or go back to just the iphone. My phone works fine with my wifes Toyota Camry, and my G35 I just sold. Anyone having this issue, or figured out the problem? I took it in to service and they paired another phone that worked (not an iphone) and therefore say its a problem with my phone. Not sure what to do next???? If anyone can help, let me know. Thanks all.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
08 Commander Overland with the MyGig system. No problems though. I just surfed the web and found the fix (I think I reached the end of the internet :)) I had to download a fix, then put it in my system and do a system update. If anyone else is having this issue, let me know, I can hook you up with the fix. Thank God, because I love my Iphone and my Commander and would of hated it if I couldn't of got the bluetooth working. It's really a shame when the customer figures out how to fix his problems and not the dealer.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
firedude said:
08 Commander Overland with the MyGig system. No problems though. I just surfed the web and found the fix (I think I reached the end of the internet :)) I had to download a fix, then put it in my system and do a system update. If anyone else is having this issue, let me know, I can hook you up with the fix. Thank God, because I love my Iphone and my Commander and would of hated it if I couldn't of got the bluetooth working. It's really a shame when the customer figures out how to fix his problems and not the dealer.
Thats why I was asking what system you had. I had found the link for the MyGig fix from Harman (maker of the MyGig system) on the Apple support forums. It was actually the second link in my Google search.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so I didn't surf the whole net :) Just thought it sounded funny. It was the second or third thread I found too. I'm so thankful for these forums, there is so much useful information out there that it's nice people are sharing with one another. Once again, if anyone needs it, hollar at one of us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts