Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many of you were aware, or have read some of the other threads mentioning this, but Superlift is supposedly filing bankruptcy and their lifts are a little hard to get right now. I just wanted those who might of heard about this to know that I just got a call from 4wheelparts and was told my Superlift is now in. Originally they were waiting on some "parts" to complete my kit. I'm not sure if this means things are getting better for Superlift or what, maybe they just scrounged what they needed for my kit, but I did want to pass along that I was successful in purchasing a Superlift kit.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Congrats, cannot wait to see it installed.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
That is good news, better news will be that you have taken delivery of this lift kit!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Well, like I said, it's in. I've already paid for it, and just have to go and get it. It's been over two months in the waiting. Unfortunately, I'm at the fire station today and can't get it. I'm STILL picking out the wheels, thinking about this one, any comments? Oh, the Black one is what I'm thinking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Very impressive, Will they handle off road use?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure exactly. Just started checking into them. The backspacing is 4.53 which is what I need. Not sure on the fitment though. Is 5x127 the same as 5x5? They make this pattern in the 17's, but not anything larger. I like the look though, and they're from Ballistic Offroad, so I would think they should stand up to some offroading.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Yes, 5x127 is the same as 5 on 5.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Not sure if that means Superlift is going strong again or not -- but I sure hope it does.

At any rate, congrats on getting yours!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts