Jeep Commander Forum banner

Is the Commander a Mom Mobile

• Total voters
201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
about 1500 is all it takes to get them looking like they should have from the factory...
How "should" they have looked from the factory? Do you have any examples, and a list of where the $1500 would be spent? Mine is totally stock right now, but I'm open to ideas. :smile2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
A little late but thought I'd join the vote, which is NO. I bought this vehicle, ironically, for my wife to drive and haul around kids. I'm happy they were my original reason for buying it because this is one of the best I've owned. Dependable, easy to work on, and can get through some rough conditions with stock.

·
Registered
42 Posts
How "should" they have looked from the factory? Do you have any examples, and a list of where the $1500 would be spent? Mine is totally stock right now, but I'm open to ideas. :smile2:
Good OME lift kit is where I would start. I ordered my springs and Bilsteins before I even fixed my rear window. Just dont ask my wife how she feels about that decision...:grin2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm a mom to three growing girls.. That said, it's the coolest looking, most year around capable vehicle I'd love to fetch groceries in. Can't stand the used barsoap shaped SUVS, lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, lucky you! It's the other way around here. Convincing the hubs that a once 40k vehicle can be bought for 10k or less😏 hrs warming up to the idea. I'm window shopping and getting educated till we're ready to buy 😎

201 - 206 of 206 Posts