1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
I think that is high given todays market

·
Registered
807 Posts
that looks there is a reserve so it wont sell for that....that just the highest big so far....

·
Registered
172 Posts
It looks like it doesn't have VES which is surprising for that vehicle.

I wouldn't scoff at the $20K or close to it as I paid that 11 months ago for a 2006 with 14K miles. If I knew then in one year I could buy a brand new one for a couple of thousand more.....

:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Very nice @ 28K in my opinion! I paid close to 26K for my new loaded Rocky Mountain Edition this past spring. It looks like it does not have a 3rd row, but most likely has QDII and factory skids.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I think that is high given todays market
Ditto... Check kbb.com and blind call your dealer to see what you could get in as a trade in if you sold "that vehicle"

If I knew then in one year I could buy a brand new one for a couple of thousand more.....
Completely agree- but I more or less think wow, I could have 2 Commanders for what I paid

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Looks about right for an '08 LAST AUGUST! The price listed is the BIN price, wonder if that's before all rebates & incentives. Also need to find out how long its been on the lot, if they're paying a lot of floor-plan interest on it they'll be more motivated to sell it.

Either way, its a nice truck, I like the color combo.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess it's just a little demoralizing to see a loaded Hemi Limited MY '08 at such an enormous discount. I have what is essentially the same truck that I got as a demo and thought I was getting a really good deal. Apparently not. At prices like 28K, the MSRP's on these vehicles are truly absurd.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts