Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To keep turd merchants like the zero (kingdas70) from hijacking our forum and posting bilge about some scammer swami? That jackass should at least run spell-check before posting his spam. :icon_flaming:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
To keep turd merchants like the zero (kingdas70) hijacking our from posting bilge about some scammer swami? That jackass should at least run spell-check before posting his spam. :icon_flaming:
He probably spells very well for someone from Pakistan or some other country where english is not the primary language.:icon_evil: Totally agree, the spam posts are so annoying.

And that is NOT a complaint aimed at the moderators, I'm guessing they maintain this forum as a hobby on their own spare time, and I appreciate them doing so. So I'm NOT going to criticize them for a less than perfect forum when its still a very good forum that they are giving up their free time to provide to us! I'm sure JeepJorge and most agree with me on that.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
I have seen other sites that require a captcha code before you can post. This may not be easy if it isn't in the forum software now. I would love to know why they think we will bite on the posts.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
We have had a lot of spam lately. Years ago I asked to be a moderator so I could take care of the spam as I am on here daily, but got no response. I have been reporting it to a49erFan but now have given up on reporting it. There is just too much to report it all.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen other sites that require a captcha code before you can post. This may not be easy if it isn't in the forum software now. I would love to know why they think we will bite on the posts.
Beats me. There's a loser who posts adverts for electronics. Why on earth would we buy from random spammers? I vote Jeep5253 gets moderator privileges to lend a hand keeping these bums off here.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha! Looks like the loser scammer didn't like getting called out. Hey, loser, go get a life, you're wasting your time here. Anyway, we can't have our forum hijacked by turd merchants who sit in their mommy's basement thieving from people. I don't know, technically, what we can do, but if help is needed, count me in.

·
Registered
954 Posts
jeep5253 for moderator! I think he's earned it by now lol. These spams are getting out of control. Not what expected to see after returning from a 2 year hiatus.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
If you guys want me for a moderator then please pm a49erFan and ask him to make me one and be sure to tell him why. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sent a49erFan a PM. Hope it works. How many moderators can the forum have?

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
If you go to the "General Commander Discussion" forum there were THREE pages of spam yesterday.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Three pages?! Holy cow. What a plague. I sincerely hope these dregs don't get one bit of business from anyone here. The last thing we need is to make their spamming our forum worth their while.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
More spam today. Where are the mods and administrators ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts