Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks in advance for reading..
While "surfing the net" for a part, I came accross this awesome site!
I just have to say.. I really do enjoy my Commander. I have so much fun driving it. I love to intimidate those "slow left lane drivers". It has so much muscle! Plus, it is awesome for car pooling all those kids around. Thanks to poster who elightened me on the fact that you can actually turn off that annoying "ringer' for the seat belts. Perhaps I should read my manual!

What brings me here....?

I am in search of a rear bumber cover. I own a black Commander 06 and would like to replace it but do not want to spend the money the dealer is asking. Any thoughts?
I looked on partstrain.com and did not see bumber covers, just absorbers. I need the whole rear plastic cover on the outside.

I take so much pride in my awesome jeep and hate driving around with it dented in. I would really like to replace it asap.

·
Administrator
15,223 Posts
Michelle said:
I am in search of a rear bumber cover. I own a black Commander 06 and would like to replace it but do not want to spend the money the dealer is asking. Any thoughts?
I looked on partstrain.com and did not see bumber covers, just absorbers. I need the whole rear plastic cover on the outside.
Wecome to the Forum, Michelle. In the last couple of weeks I have seen both the front and rear bumper covers for sale on ebay. I don't think they are there now but you may want to check daily.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.