Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a Honda again for a few months, Loved it. I was a avid honda driver before I got my SRT-4 and XK. I needed to save gas so I was driving a stock 91 integra. I bought it in Oct...it was driven till 20 Dec. I made a video of it for ****s and giggles...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asy11E9mKNs[/URL]
~Gold

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Just out of curiosity, your Integra is an Acura, so why is there a Honda emblem on the left side of the rear hatch? :icon_confused:

I liked the "claw" - I guess it was better than getting a small toy! :banana_hitit:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just out of curiosity, your Integra is an Acura, so why is there a Honda emblem on the left side of the rear hatch? :icon_confused:

I liked the "claw" - I guess it was better than getting a small toy! :banana_hitit:
It had Honda Badges all around because it was a Honda. Acura is just an american name given to the more pricey sporty versions. They still have Honda cast into the valve covers.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Oh and since you both had/have SRT-4s

here is why I dont anymore....

I had just sold it too. 68yr old man blew the redlight...
had a few mods done...made 275.3WHP/312.1TQ

And for the one who wont own a honda...mine had a fully built B series engine, dyno'd 250.6BHP/210TQ 235.4WHP/196TQ It was a fun little circuit track car, did decent on the street.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts