Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Holy carp!!!

Lucky you slowed down a little to look at those bunnies earlier or you wouldn't be here to make this post.

Good luck on the fix. Glad you're ok.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Christ, that would have scared the **** out of me. haha Looks like your XK held up pretty well considering the size/weight of that tree.

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
You are soooo lucky. Count your blessings that it didn't fall a few seconds later.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Man! That's as close a shave as I'd ever care to get! Someone upstairs was definitely looking out for you. Glad you're OK and the Jeep isn't totaled.

·
Registered
158 Posts
That looked really close to hurting someone. Glad you are ok.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Might want to dash out and buy a few lottery tickets my friend.

It really is your lucky day.

Two years ago, here in Illinois in the town of Schiller Park on River Road a guy on his way to work had a tree fall on his Astro van......right over the drivers seat.....guy never knew what hit him and was killed instantly.

As time goes on you'll start to wonder.....what if?

Like I said, buy a lottery ticket or two.

Rob

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Wow! That is crazy! Glad to see your OK. Sorry for you commander. I have a dead maple tree in my front yard. It looks like its going to fall any day now. The electric co. Has a wire going to it to hold up a pole. I called them two weeks ago to remove the wire so I can cut it down before something like that happens.

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
Amazing, Thanks for the photo but more importantly is that you survived to take it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts