1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Items For Sale: MOPAR Passenger Mirror, BLUE LED Interior Bulbs, Stock Wheels

Looking to get rid of a few parts that came off my Jeep. These include:

1) MOPAR Chrome Jeep Grill. SOLD

2) MOPAR Stock Intake. Was replaced with an aftermarket intake and have no use for it anymore. Has approximately 40,000 or so on it and works perfectly. SOLD

3) MOPAR Passenger Mirror. Was replaced because of a small chip in the plastic on the corner of the mirror. Other than the small chip, the mirror is in great shape and works perfectly. Can post pics if interested.

4)
OEM Carpet Mats. SOLD

5) BLUE LED Interior Bulbs. Barely used (maybe a few weeks of minimal use, so they are basically brand new). Switched to white LED lights shortly after to give Jeep a different look. I have a few 6LED bulbs, many 1LED bulbs, and one 18LED bulb for the center ceiling light. All bulbs match the stock bulb types, so they work perfect with the Jeep.

6) 5 Stock 17" Alloy Wheels/Tires. Looking for $250 locally or $200 plus shipping obo.

Feel free to PM me with any offers on these parts and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would love to get rid of these from my garage soon, especially the intake and mirror...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still need to get these parts out of the way...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a picture of the intake that was taken off. It is two parts (I assume the hose and air box you were talking about). Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wanted to resurrect this thread with hopes that someone would be interested in any of these parts. Let me know...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeepmansho, here are a few pictures of the grill. As you can see it is in excellent condition. The only blemish is a very tiny ding mark, shown in the last picture (but you have to be VERY close to notice). Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Where is the ding mark on the grill?

Will the grill fit an 06?

How much for the grill?

I may be interested in the intake as well. Just bought mine this week and and had some miles on it. Still feeling everything out.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just added another item for sale: my OEM slate grey carpet mats. Look under first post for details if you are interested. Btw the grill is on reserve but the rest of the parts are still available.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need that grille if you never sold it. I would like to know the price and shipping to 32164. Thanks
Sorry man, already worked out a deal with jdr.

Just an update: the grill and carpet mats are SOLD. Intake and passenger mirror are still available.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Intake is SOLD. Still have the Mopar mirror if anyone wants it. I also have several BLUE LED interior bulbs for anyone who is interested (1LEDs, 6LEDs, a center 18LED bulb) and 5 stock 17" alloy wheels with one brand new mounted spare tire.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
For Sale: 5 Stock 17" Wheels With Tires

I am selling my stock 17" alloy wheels/stock Goodyear Fortera tires. Want to pull the trigger on a lift as well as a new wheel/tire setup, but would like to see these sell first. The four wheels that are currently in use are in great shape. The spare wheel/tire are in excellent unused condition (tire is brand new). You are more than welcome to have the tires, but I doubt you will get much use out of them. Also, one of the back tires did have a plug put in it around 2K miles ago. So, basically I have available 5 good condition stock 17" alloy wheels, four completely worn tires, and one brand new tire (all mounted on wheels). It may be worth it to just sell the 4 wheels + spare wheel/tire and just dump the 4 old tires, but I'll leave that up to you. Let me know what you are interested in and hopefully we can work something out. Location: Boston, MA.

As far as pricing goes, I want to make it as fair/logical as possible. The brand new spare tire retails for around $130 or so. I see the wheels go for around $100+ each on ebay (used). So, the retail for the 5 wheels + new tire is $630. So, how about $400 for the whole set (5 wheels, 1 new tire)? Would like to see these go as one set, unless you only want the 4 wheels without the spare wheel/tire (which is doable, since I could realistically sell the spare separate).

P.S. I will post up pictures of the wheels/tires, which are currently on the Jeep, by the end of the week. I will also post tread depth measurements for the 4 used tires. Once an agreement is reached, please give me some time to take the Jeep to the shop and have the wheels/tires taken off. Thanks.

UPDATE: So, after carefully inspecting all 4 tires, I am certain that all 4 will need to be replaced. I don't think it is a good idea for anyone to drive on the 4 used tires with the tread they have left. So, the package is for 5 wheels + 1 brand new unused tire.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm in Boston, MA. Could do shipping if interested.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts