Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Items Wanted: Bugshield

Well, as the title says, I am looking for a few parts for the Jeep. These include:

1) Lower Chrome Fascia. FOUND

2) Nerf Bars (or, as many people call them, step bars). Don't have a preference on style (black or chrome), but would like them to be in good condition. Also, I have rear air conditioning on the Jeep (I think that makes in difference when looking to install nerf bars). FOUND

3) All-Season Floor Mats. FOUND

4) Bugshield. Don't care which brand, but would prefer a black one as opposed to a chrome one. Don't really know how these things attach to the hood, but wouldn't be interested in drilling any holes. Once again, doesn't need to be in perfect condition (as in a few scuffs and scratches), but no chips or cracks.

I had posted a wanted ad for some of these parts a while back, but no one ever contacted me (and, after checking the old thread out, it had been locked). That is why I am posting a new thread. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any of these items and are looking to get rid of them. Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a brand new set of Nerf Bars. They are missing one little bracket that I have never got around to making.....It's a flat piece of metal that you need to weld 2 nuts to. Take all of 5 minutes. They are for a Commander with rear air. Where do you live? I am in Zip Code 84096 so it might be cost prohibitive to ship them to you. Anyway....$100 + shipping? I'll send pics if you are interested. Let me know.

Jason.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I have a lower chrome facia that came off my 2010 limited. It attachés to the lower fascia under the front bumper. I'm not sure if its what you are looking for or if it would work on your rig. I'll try to take a photo of it. It only has 3100 miles on it and I think it is great shape ( didn't look at it that close when I took it off).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a lower chrome facia that came off my 2010 limited. It attachés to the lower facia under the front bumper. I'm not sure if its what you are looking for or if it would work on your rig. I'll try to take a photo of it. It only has 3100 miles on it and I think it is great shape ( didn't look at it that close when I took it off).
Hey USMC. That is exactly what I am looking for. Let me know if you want to get rid of it and we can arrange something. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Sent PM's >>.<<

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found 1 part, 3 more to go...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Weathertech floor liners found (thanks to webjones' patience). Still looking for nerf bars and a bugshield. Let me know if you got either of the two.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would still be interested in anyone's nerf bars or bugshield (either chrome or black). Just throwing it out there for anyone looking to sell either one of these...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone have nerf bars or a bugshield you are looking to get rid of? Not in a rush, just wanted to bring up the thread again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts