Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on taking their shiny new Commanders to any of the Jeep Jamborees???

I plan to use our Commander to tow my Rubicon up to Palo-Duro in May and may possibly register the Commander to run it on a few of the trails. I really hope rock rails are available by then...:cool:

·
Registered
107 Posts
I want to do some of the east coast events. I would like to have a lift, tires, and a winch plus the rock rails before I go. If that stuff is not available then I think I will go and do the easy stuff.

Bob

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would love to go, My wife is pregnant right now, so that will be the issue

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends on how far along she is, but that might be the perfect medicine to put her into labor...

·
Registered
160 Posts
They have a few jeep get together in AZ. I'm not sure how my 4x2 will do. But I would like to hang with other jeepsters. maximo

·
Registered
128 Posts
maximo said:
They have a few jeep get together in AZ. I'm not sure how my 4x2 will do. But I would like to hang with other jeepsters. maximo
Maximo, you should also try to trade it in for the the 65th anv. way more things included and youll be trail rated. im gonna try it i want the 4.7 motor aswell this time hopefully

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hold on! The 65th Anniversary Edition is available in 4x2 also, so just be aware that you still have to get the 4x4 model for it to be Trail Rated.

·
Registered
128 Posts
ranger31 said:
Hold on! The 65th Anniversary Edition is available in 4x2 also, so just be aware that you still have to get the 4x4 model for it to be Trail Rated.
yeah I forgot to say that thanks:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts