Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed the matrix brush guard today everything went well and im happy with the look , I grabbed some anchor shackles at the local marine store rated for 3 1/4 ton WLL ,only thing is they only had 5/8ths no 3/4 . I also think the grill hoop is needed in the future to complete the look.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good. Got a pic of where you put the switch for the driving lights?
Thanks. I didn't take a pic of the switch but it is on the lower left side of the dash , that whole lower section of dash below the steering column actually has hinges on the bottom and it pops right off so its easy to drill it out and run the wires .

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
What lift are you running? I noticed you are not running the OEM upper control arms.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What lift are you running? I noticed you are not running the OEM upper control arms.
It's just the 2" rc spacers, The uppers are jba's. I was trying to track down some clunking sounds when going over rough roads and finally found the culprit it was the stock uppers , They started clunking on both sides I think within 6 months or so after installing the spacers .

·
Registered
263 Posts
It's just the 2" rc spacers, The uppers are jba's. I was trying to track down some clunking sounds when going over rough roads and finally found the culprit it was the stock uppers , They started clunking on both sides I think within 6 months or so after installing the spacers .
I like the replacable ball joint feature with the jba's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts