Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I could just hear the opening for the commercial. "If youre having car problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a Jeep aint one. Hit me!"

·
Registered
423 Posts
Short answer, No. I think Chrysler's DUB edition was a complete joke let alone a rapper sticking his name on a vehicle. They should stick to what they do best, making terrible "music" as they call it.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I could just hear the opening for the commercial. "If youre having car problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a Jeep aint one. Hit me!"
lmao. Sounds like a bumper sticker in the making.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
They should have sent him to Cadillac - a much more fitting application! :eek:rangehat:

·
Super Moderator
14,936 Posts

·
Banned
389 Posts
JZ who? Ha Ha...I'll stick to rock n roll friends, but if Charlie Daniels did a Jeep (something with twin mounted .50 cal on the front bumper) now I'd be there for that!

·
Registered
117 Posts
You can tell the demographic of this site is not in the 18-30 range :)

While I personally won't buy one, I can see the market for it. The interior sounds nice, but as a father of twins under the age of 3, I'm not sure a nice light color would be right.

I bought a Jeep for the 4wd in combination with the size. I did end up with more chrome than I wanted, but thats because of the hemi QD-II package.. So swap the 22's for 18's with a nice sized tire and darker interior color and I'd buy it :)

Jay-Z is a good hip hop artist in my book, and doesn't have the thug gangster image that a lot of the other hip hop artists do, he give me more of the entrepreneurial vibe.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I was going to bring my African American friend to Buena Vista too but he doesn't feel welcome anymore.

Just kidding. No Jay Z edition for me but I do love the black and chrome. Black is a color of power!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
No. It would be way to "boulevard" to take off-road. Heck, the wheels alone would be worth around 5K. Scratching that kind of chrome would give me heartburn and I wouldn't enjoy the wheelin'. BTW, Jay Z just got a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport as an anniversary present from the wife. (2 million dollar vehicle) I would pay just to sit in one and turn the key over just to hear that engine purr.

·
Banned
389 Posts
I'm surprised that nobody jumped on my suggestion of a "Charlie Daniels" edition for a line of Jeep's....twin mounted Barrett .50's on the front would be so sweet. :) Maybe I shoulda called it the Mad Max edition instead? ha ha!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I'm surprised that nobody jumped on my suggestion of a "Charlie Daniels" edition for a line of Jeep's....twin mounted Barrett .50's on the front would be so sweet. :) Maybe I shoulda called it the Mad Max edition instead? ha ha!
How about a 30mm from an A10 Warthog mounted on the roof?

·
Banned
389 Posts
dhh3 That is truly an inspired suggestion! I like it...just wondering how many mph I'd lose during the firing process? Also...can a civvie like me still get the depleted uranium rounds for max effect? :)

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
dhh3 That is truly an inspired suggestion! I like it...just wondering how many mph I'd lose during the firing process? Also...can a civvie like me still get the depleted uranium rounds for max effect? :)
The Military can't get Depleted Uranium Rounds anymore, although, if you're resourceful, there maybe some opportunities in Japan for the raw materials. (Is it too soon?)

·
Banned
389 Posts
Nah...not too soon...I'd just have to lay off microwaved Stouffer's dinners for a while afterwards to not add any more rad levels after the reactor raid. Great idea! ha ha!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
The Military can't get Depleted Uranium Rounds anymore, although, if you're resourceful, there maybe some opportunities in Japan for the raw materials. (Is it too soon?)
They can't? What are the M1A1s doing for sabot penetrators? (I was a tank crewman a million years ago)

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Mount it on a rotating base. This will help you escape, quickly, in any direction! :grim:

·
Super Moderator
14,936 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts