Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just saw the pictures of the Startech JC and was wondering if anyone has seen similar clear corner lights for sale, or if they even exist? thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I too saw them, I live in Stuttgart and I went on some websites looking at CMDR's and the Euro ones have the orange turn signals!!! I will be researching this as new bulbs will be required. I will let this website know if I find some answers. I'll be awhile as I am going on vacation till end of sept.

·
Registered
46 Posts
These are standard on the UK spec Commanders. Call Tony Purslow Jeep on +44 1256 820 820.

Im sure that they will be able to order and ship to you.

John

·
Registered
17 Posts
AVS can i get info on those tinted turn signals? I'm new to the board I just bought a black JC it just came back from the rim shop today i tinted the windows and put black 20's on it. It's been raining all day but I should have pictures soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is there any new info on getting the clear corners for the commander through the dealership in london or anywhere else. I would love to put those on my cmdr. Thanks to everyone for all the great info that I have gotten from everyone on this site!!!.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Me Too! I want them really bad. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts