1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Try Photobucket.com

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Yeah, definitely try photobucket. I like the commander covered in ice pic. Hopefully we'll see some of that white stuff here in Northern VA this year.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here is my project- '49 Dodge Coronet - It was my Great-Grandparents and was in a barn for about 35 years. The tires actually held air after all that time. I've got a pic of it in the barn. I'll upload it if I can find it.

In the background is a '91 Caprice I owned for a while. I loved those big old cars! I kept blowing up the 4 bangers I had :)

As it sits now-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
And my first 4x4 - '88 Chevy K2500 - I ended up replacing the 5.7 in it with an older one from a '80 - I did it in front of the garage in the background. It's still around. I guess the guy that has it uses it for hauling firewood around his place.

Man I had a great time with that truck. 3" body lift and 33's

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Nice pics!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well before my Grandmother passed I wanted to plain restore it and take her out in it. I was 25 when I got it and raising a family has taken over since then.
So right now it is a garage ornament. :)

General idea is to update the drivetrain and suspension and leave the body alone. After all it is a sedan. I want people to look at it and see and older car not a screaming hot rod.

I guess the sleeper look is for me.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I do not know about the others, but I see no pictures.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i agree the one with the snow is cool.
49er you can see them by clicking the link on his first post.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
i agree the one with the snow is cool.
49er you can see them by clicking the link on his first post.
I can see them in the first post. He also has them posted in his regular posts, those are the ones I cannot see.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I can see them in the first post. He also has them posted in his regular posts, those are the ones I cannot see.
You can't see the pics in posts #4 and #5 ?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Looking good... The lift really helps out the look of the brush guard in my opinion. :D

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Nice looking rack!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll add lights later. I won't hardly use them so they are not high on the list.

Right now it's 6' 9" to the top but as soon as my tax refund comes in I will be putting on some BFG MT 255/75/17's. That should raise it another 1.25"

1 - 20 of 58 Posts