Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am venturing into dangerous territory, so - flame on, if you want to :p

I am a big fan of 4x4 vans, Sportsmobile, Quigley. And I love my Jeeps. So what if the interior of the Commander would be more "Camper- or Minivan" like without compromising on the outside or ground clearance:
- Front seats svivel 180 degrees
- 3 row seats easily removable
Any other takers?

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts
The Swiss said:
So what if the interior of the Commander would be more "Camper- or Minivan" like without compromising on the outside or ground clearance:
Not a Commander, but close... AEV Concept

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts
Here's another AEV concept based on the 4-door Wrangler

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jeep5253 said:
Here's another AEV concept based on the 4-door Wrangler

EXACTLY what I am talking about. (BTW, if the money is right, I might be trading my XK for a JK, but the deal I got on the Commander was so good that it is very hard to beat it.)

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Ford built the quadra van a number of years ago, guess they didnt do too well. But I wanted one for years. The Sportsmobile, Quigley looks like the same thing.....I think these types of vehicles are great. I love the earthroamers

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RedCommander said:
They're cool, but I'm not interested. If I were going for that, I'd just get a new Town and Country.
If you give me a Town & Country on a JK Unlimited frame, I would take it :D

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
The Swiss said:
I actually have the compromise between the two; my Maggiolina roof top tent is mounted on my ute-trailer.

pics! I like the small flip up campers too. Cabella's has a 2 person folding tent.
Kinda cool looking.....Looks like you could mount it on the roof top..I will see if I can get a pic....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts