Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Jeep Commander
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone living in or around Maryland recently is upgraded or switched from there stock Jeep Commander rear bumper? I was in a minor accident the other day and it left drivers side part of the bumper cracked in half. I’ve done some looking online and it costs a fortune to buy another one straight from mopar. So if anyone has a stock Jeep commander rear bumper in black they don’t need I’ll happily buy it off them. Thanks

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,690 Posts
Hi, anyone living in or around Maryland recently is upgraded or switched from there stock Jeep Commander rear bumper? I was in a minor accident the other day and it left drivers side part of the bumper cracked in half. I’ve done some looking online and it costs a fortune to buy another one straight from mopar. So if anyone has a stock Jeep commander rear bumper in black they don’t need I’ll happily buy it off them. Thanks
@Canon2 Welcome to the forum! You could always check the salvage yards for a bumper.

Reactions: g_ster

·
Registered
17 Posts
i see you said bumper cracked in half and minor accident....i'm wondering if perhaps you mean the bumper cover was cracked in half rather than the underlying bumper? if so, the recommendations would be different. just checking.

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,690 Posts
i see you said bumper cracked in half and minor accident....i'm wondering if perhaps you mean the bumper cover was cracked in half rather than the underlying bumper? if so, the recommendations would be different. just checking.
@SQUASHMIRE I think it is obvious that he means the bumper cover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts