Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
that's alright my man....didn't think i would ever see one on air, but then again i never thought i would see one on 30's....(shout out to dh :D )

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Nice, how much did it cost you?

I used my brothers Land Cruiser VXR and it has that feature factory installed for off road purposes and a winch as well (although he never went offroad since he bought new two years back :mad: ) , I think it is very useful for off road to get higher ground clearance when needed. do you think this can be durable and reliable for offroad.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
i'd like to see more. that would be nice off road and on the street!

insta' lift! the rear would be easy, what did you use up front?

pictures!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will get some more pics of the set up. unfortuanally i dont recomend for OFF ROAD use. The rear are bags, thats why it lift's higher. The front are air struts. The original shock were used and the springs were replaced with an air bag. Thats why it does not lift as high. I know must of you would say its a waste of money, but hey the 24 inch rims for free and the air suspension for free, aint a bad deal. Plus I only drive it maybe 3 times a week. With the bigger wheels i get about 12-13 miles per the gallon. OUCH!! Even when the cop's pull me over, they trip out on my ride.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
air suspension is very strong.

its used on all kinds of equipment.

Mine Trucks / dump trucks
Semi's use it
lots of people rock crawling use it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts