Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I own a jeep commander 2007 limited 5.7 hemi and I am really frustrated on trying to find the part number for the nylon hose that connects to the charcoal canister and to the "T" near the gas tank. It's about 3 feet long and 1/2" or 5/8" outside diameter. Any help is appriciated. I have a check engine light and the "check gas cap" notification. Tried with a new oem mopar gas cap but no luck. Now saw this hose connector which is broken and maybe it is one of the issues. Already replaced the leak detector pump attached to the charcoal canister.

·
Super Moderator
15,105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
Hi! I own a jeep commander 2007 limited 5.7 hemi and I am really frustrated on trying to find the part number for the nylon hose that connects to the charcoal canister and to the "T" near the gas tank. It's about 3 feet long and 1/2" or 5/8" outside diameter. Any help is appriciated. I have a check engine light and the "check gas cap" notification. Tried with a new oem mopar gas cap but no luck. Now saw this hose connector which is broken and maybe it is one of the issues. Already replaced the leak detector pump attached to the charcoal canister.
tonic:

Welcome to the forum;

Not knowing if you have a 4x4 or not (I just assumed that you did) and not knowing specifically what this hose is for - you described where it is and the size of it - but not what it's actually for - this is as far as I was able to narrow down the search for you;

Search 2007 Jeep Commander Limited 4x4, 5.7L Hemi Multi Displacement, 5-Spd Automatic 545RFE Parts like hose

1 - 3 of 3 Posts