Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Your local dealer should have them for $55+tax. No shipping/handling.

If anyone has advise on how to get them on tight I'd appreciate it. Mine have quite a bit of give. I used J-B Weld to secure the four nuts that it came with, but only improved it, not as solid as stock. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
durkinma said:
Your local dealer should have them for $55+tax. No shipping/handling.

If anyone has advise on how to get them on tight I'd appreciate it. Mine have quite a bit of give. I used J-B Weld to secure the four nuts that it came with, but only improved it, not as solid as stock. Thanks.
I priced them here in Canada and even with a Chrysler employee discount they were $120. There are two other sellers on ebay asking $150 and $155 for the handles.

·
Registered
87 Posts
How long ago did you price it out? I just bought the entire kit for $55 from my dealer in Madison, WI. Dealers have a new catalog with the kit in it that I believe came out in May.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Just bought myself a pair. Glad I waited as these had been selling for around $150 set.
I don't have a limited model so I want to paint mine mat black to match the rest of the trim. Anybody do that yet?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
walkjon said:
Just bought myself a pair. Glad I waited as these had been selling for around $150 set.
I don't have a limited model so I want to paint mine mat black to match the rest of the trim. Anybody do that yet?
I think someone did... was it setsail?

·
Registered
437 Posts
bought my kit yesterday for $50. Today he has raised the price to $100. He said he was selling to many??

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.