I would def buy one of the pickup commanders

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I like it!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I agree with Red Commander - although I like the looks of these things, and your photoshop skills are WAAAAYYY better than mine, the practicality of that style of vehicle stumps me. The only useful one on the market is the Avalanche with their "mid-gate" that makes the bed slightly larger, but intrudes to the interior rear seat.

And I personally think the Hummer SUT is completely useless -

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Nice pics, Keep your imagination flowing...

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I agree prude, first on YB's skillz, they are definitely mad. It's a great chop. And also on the look of the vehicle, it looks cool as hell. I still don't get a bed that short though, you couldn't even put luggage in it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
The reason most people like the SUT is for the look. And although the bed is small, a person can always put dirty boots and clothes back there from hunting or work, and with a cover luggage back there. I've actually seen pictures where they will put a ball hitch in the back for goose-neck trailers. They may not be the most practical, but they are fuctional to a degree, and they just look nice. I've actually heard the same complaints from farmers and ranchers up here about short-box pickups. To them it makes no sense, but to people in the cities who want a pickup but dont have the use for a big box or the turning radius for one, there is no better way to go. This is along those same lines.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank You. :D I wish I had more time to learn how to use Photoshop properly.
I don't think people in the market for an SUT are looking for a pickup. I like the styling but the back is about as useful as a trunk with no lid. Although you could mount a 50 caliber machine gun in the back of the Lambo. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts