Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a screen printer and work for my friends print shop. If you guys would like to get some stuff together or have me get some stuff together and i will figure out fair prices to charge for certain items of clothing...I wont charge more than what the item cost and what i have to pay my boss for the ink/screens and such..I can get together some hoodies pull over or zip up. Polos if you want to have the classy jeep commander look and whatever else your little hearts may desire for the most part. I was thinking the fronts would be a side ways commander shot in the mud climbing a hill or something of the sorts. If anyone has images they'd like to contribute that would be fine. And than of course the trail rated sign on the top middle of the back. Just a thought to make some people proud of there commanders and let them show it. Post up if your interested and have any ideas of what else i could do. Thanks!!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
In the beginning of the post relating to the jeepcommander.com decals, the subject came up about t shirts etc. Hemee,an administrator or former administrator told us we should use something like cafepress for this with 0 markup. If there are any problems with the orders or items it does not fall back on an individual.

Well we did, I think 3 shirts have been purchased so far. Cafepress is pricey and it is difficult to post the pics so you get the right size.

I think that would be great if you did, just wanted to share my experience.

Check your PM's

·
Registered
735 Posts
i agree i think this would be a great idea. i would love to have a hoodie with an xk on it and a t-shirt or 2 to where around and support my fellow jeep buddys.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I would like a hoodie and a couple shirts too. I would like the jeepcommander.com on it as well as the NEjeepXK on it too. I would like the NEjeepXK to look like the stickers we got.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
BigPoppaJNutZ said:
I would like the NEjeepXK to look like the stickers we got.
Is there a posting anywhere showing your new sticker?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
a49erFan said:
Is there a posting anywhere showing your new sticker?
I don't think anyone has posted a close up of the sticker. It looks really good too.

·
Registered
564 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,936 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
ROMEO said:
I like that, might suggest the photo be a little larger but looks good either way.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
it looks great ur right and i would def wear a shirt and hat that said it. sign me up

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'm def into that design. Looks great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright so guys. PM me with what sizes and color shirt you would like. I can do t shirts. pocket t shirts. pull over hoodies zip up hoodies. Sweat pants. Polos. Gym shorts. Pretty much Anything you could want them on. Ill have my guy make up 1 or 2 designs and i'll post them on here and you could tell me what one you would prefer to have. When i have the final design and counts of whatever everyone wants i will than print them in a week or 2 and ship em out.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Is there a web site where your guy gets his blank product that we could go to and look at colors and styles available to him?

·
Registered
127 Posts
What does the EC stand for on the window decal? I would be into buying some stuff if the designs are cool, maybe a few different logos.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
PeterM said:
What does the EC stand for on the window decal? I would be into buying some stuff if the designs are cool, maybe a few different logos.
EC=East Coast

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
BigPoppaJNutZ said:
EC=East Coast
what about us on the west coast? i like the look, but i'm on the west side of the country. anything out there for us?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
www.broder.com is the company we go through to order stuff. Ill probably run one certain design first to start and all and than if all goes well ill work on some other stuff. As far as duplicating stuff whatever you send to me it'll stay with me in the print shop and im not going to print it and sell it or anything of the sort. I'll be the only one in posession of it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts