Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

<span style="font-size: 2em;">Jeep Grand Wagoneer Revealed in Patent Filing</span>

AutoGuide.com has discovered a new Jeep patent filing with the European Union Intellectual Property Office, giving us a sneak peak at the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer.

<p style="text-align: left;"><span lang="EN-US">
Filed by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), the design patent shows what appears to be a Grand Cherokee, although it is clear that the back end is stretched out to accommodate a third row. The Grand Wagoneer is supposed to ride on a stretched version of the next-generation Jeep Grand Cherokee’s platform, though other reports claim that the large SUV will ride on a version of the Ram’s platform.</span>

<span lang="EN-US">Read more about <span lang="EN-US">the </span>Jeep Grand Wagoneer at AutoGuide.com.</span>

·
Registered
55 Posts
^ My thoughts. Not really a fan of jeep's recent designs. I get it though, most folks are in the market for a sleek looking mobile to handle the streets and their groceries, so why not tap into that market.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
New Look?

I guess they must not have seen the expected drawings and pictures that we did a few months ago. looking back I think I'd like to see more of a retro look when you are bringing back a nameplate.

Swanny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts